Welcome to The Harvie Post

Hello,

This is my first ever blog so I may not be as good as all of the other professional bloggers out there but I'll try my best. This is not something I'm used to so it is like I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something new but here it goes...

Who is behind the keyboard??

You may be wondering who am I and why am I here talking about my excuse of a life so I shall explain. My name is Luke Harvie, I'm 17 and I like to think of myself as a funny and loud person to most people but everyone is a critic. I live in South East London and go to school in Sidcup. I'm currently in sixth form studying 3 A-Levels that don't apply to my career choice, however I did only decide what my career is going to be, a couple of weeks ago. The three subjects I study are Business Studies, Product Design and Construction. Business Studies, is an intense subject which causes a lot of stress because it is a totally new subject to me and something that I thought was going to be fun has ended up being a roller coaster but it's almost over, thankfully. Product Design, is a good subject to study if your career interests are architecture  and designing new ideas, however, 16 year old Luke took it because he liked being creative but didn't have a clue what he wanted to do in life. My third and final choice is Construction which is most likely the most relaxed subjects out of the three as it is mainly coursework, however like business studies, it is a new subject so it is intense but not as stressful.
Outside of school, I like to spend my free time either working at a place called Airjump Trampoline park as a court marshal. I've been working there for almost 2 years and it's a great place to come and have fun. I have made a lot of friends there, some of which I will try and keep in contact with for the rest of my life.

I am one of 4 Harvie's as I have an older sister sister called Kate who is alright I guess, joking, she's the best but can be bossy. She is currently at University studying Paramedic Science so she saves lives but would probably laugh at me if I was dying. Then you have my mother dearest, she's alright as well, can cause a lot of stress in the household but I know its because she cares or I'm just a nuisance. And last but not least is me father, like the other two, he's alright, he's a good man and when you make him laugh, you know you've done something funny or at least that's what I think as he's always quite serious.
This is a picture of the Harvie's on tour and as you can tell, my mum still doesn't understand how a selfie works.

Why should you read my blog??

My blog will be different to others because I will include my own opinion on things as well as trying to get others involved and have their say. I will also like to share experiences that I have come across that I won't normally tell people face to face. My blog posts will mainly be based on things I have a passion for such as; music, sport, games, and just general life such as day to day experiences. I'm not promising they will be the best blogs you'll read but I'll try my best to make them worth your time, if you know what I can do to improve then don't hesitate to contact me via social media which is linked in my sidebar!

That will be it for this blog but depending on how this goes, I might release one later on this week about one of my interests or something completely different. I would like to say a massive thank you to my good friend Sophie or Petals of Perfection for helping me set this all up as I couldn't go done it without her!! if you did enjoy this beginning of an adventure that could go anywhere, please share on twitter, Facebook or any other social media as it would be greatly appreciated but until then...

Byeeee!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts