Nina Nesbitt


Nina Nesbitt was incredible, one of the best artist I have seen perform live!! This was the first time seeing her live for me and my friend Beth and it was definitely not the last time!!

Lauren Aquilina

I'm going to be honest, before the concert, I had never heard of her before so I didn't know what to expect, however, my friend Beth recognised her for Youtube so knew a few of her songs. She has quite a few good songs such as 'Psycho' and 'If looks could kill' which I enjoyed because they were up beat and quite catchy. Most of her songs where quite personal because they were about things that occurred in her life which makes the music more meaningful, it allows the audience to connect with the artist as some people may be able to relate to similar issues. She put on a good little concert and I have listen to more of her songs since the concert and I had become a fan of her work, that and the fact Beth can't stop playing her music in my car!!


Nina Nesbitt


The moment me and Beth had been waiting for sine the start of February!! Friends from Twitter who had seen her live before said she is amazing and that we were going to have an amazing time and they weren't lying. She came out singing the 'Sacred' which is the first song of her latest album 'The sun will come up, the seasons will change' which in my opinion is her best album as it's so upbeat as well as being a story of her life. She was so relaxed on stage and was making sure everyone was having a good time!! She played a mixture of old and new songs including some of my favourite songs 'Empire', 'Love Letter' and 'Chewing Gum' and they are fully good tunes that want to make you get up and dance to and they're catchy so you'll get singing along to them in no time. the venue was quite small which made the show more intimate and personal. With the way she is going with her music career, I doubt she'll play a venue that small again because she is making tune after tune!!


She brought out artists which was cool to see, bit disappointed not to see Lewis Capaldi show up as  he made a special appearance at her Glasgow show but there's always next time!! She brought out someone called Gabrielle Aplin who had been great friends with Nina for ages and Nina once performed as a support act for one of her tours which is quite cool to see how far both artists have come. Lauren Aquilina also came back on to do a duet of the song 'Psychopath' which is an absolute bop, the thing I like about this song is that she said 'Spotify gave them 6 hours to create a song and like it' which was cool and it has become one of my favourite song of hers!!


Overall, it was an incredible concert and one I will not forget it!! I'm sure it won't be long till me Beth go and see her again because we had such a good time!! See you soon Nina Nesbitch!!


That will be it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts