Circa Waves




Last Friday, I had the pleasure in seeing the incredibly talented band called Circa Waves and to say I was excited would have been an understatement. It was the first time seeing them and I went with my sister and her best friend Sophie who have seen them at least 4 or 5 times before. After hearing how they good they were all the time and getting really into their music, I got them to take me with them and I'm so glad I went because I would've missed out on one mazing concert!!



Support Acts

Both support acts I had never head of before, one was called The Night Café and the other was called Vistas. In my opinion, I preferred Vistas to The Night Café just because it was my kind of music. Both bands were good and got the crowd going and made sure everyone was getting pumped for Circa Waves. My favourite songs of theirs were 'Calm' and 'Tigerblood' because they were catchy songs with a great tune to it. They're going on tour in October and I enjoyed their music that much, I'm quite tempted to go!! The Night Café also put on a good show and had a few good songs such as 'Felicity' and 'Mixed Signals' however, they're not the type of music I would usually listen to but I'm sure they'll go far in their careers!! Good luck to them both!!



Circa Waves 



What a performance! They were incredible! It was my first time seeing them and they did not disappoint. They played a mixture of old hits such as 'Fossils' and 'T-shirt Weather' and songs from their latest album including 'Time Won't Change Me' and 'Movies'. Although we stood in front of the sound booth near the back of the venue, we still had a decent view throughout the whole of the concert. Their music is so upbeat and easy to dance along to, whether you like them or not, everyone in the venue was dancing and having a great time. My favourite song of theirs is either 'Times Won't Change Me' because the beat is such a bop and the piano matches it perfectly and makes you just want to start dancing or 'Sorry I'm Yours'. I like the 'Times Won't Change Me' so much that I want to learn to play it on the piano even though I can't play a single song on the piano, it'd just be cool to make covers and it's such a cool song even when it's just an acoustic. They performed for about an hour and it was just none stop tune after tune, everyone was jumping waving their hands in the air, me included. When they played their last song 'T-shirt Weather' everyone went mental and I was jumping the whole time and I even fell into someone so if you are reading this now, I do apologise!!





I have become a massive fan of their work and I'm looking forward to what else they have to offer. I'm already planning on seeing them at Reading Festival later on this year so it's going to be wicked to relive the whole concert once again!!





That will be it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...



Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts