Maisie Peters And Plested


Where to start... I'm speechless. It was mind blowing!! Both Maisie and Plested were incredible and put on a show that I will remember for the rest of my life as one of the best concerts I have ever been too!! I don't think I will ever go to a concert like it again.

Plested



What a man!! He is one of the most genuine artists I have ever met, he was so chilled and down to earth. I first heard about Plested through Maisie Peters and supporting Nina Nesbitt over in America and they were both raving about him so I gave him a listen to and he's so good!! My favourite song of his is definitely 'Your Name' because it's one of his upbeat songs and the first one that I listened to of his. He played for roughly half an hour but he got the crowd involved in his songs and was a funny guy. He's a talented artist having written many songs for big artists such as John Newman, The Vamps and even Little Mix's top hit 'Touch' which he did an acoustic version for at the gig which was amazing. He has a new song out currently called 'Either You Love Me Or You Don't' which is such a good tune and would fully recommend you give it a listen. Already writing No.1 hits, he's got a big future ahead of him and I look forward to see him grow and I will definitely be at his next show in London!

Maisie Peters

One of the nicest artists I have ever met with one of the best voices out there. I first heard about Maisie last year after being the support act for Tom Walker (what a concert that would've been) and I remembering following her just because I found her pretty. I then slowly got into her music because at that time, I was listening to people like You Me At Six so as you can tell, it was a big change in artists however, thanks to Maisie, she has opened me up to different artists such as herself and Plested and even Lewis Capaldi, showing me a new area of music that I didn't listen too. After listening to her music for about a day on non-stop repeat, I fell in love with her even more and realised she was going to be performing in May. To make things even better, one of my close friends Beth, is also a massive fan of her, so getting her to come with me to her show wasn't hard. Me and Beth have been listening to her music loads since then, including loads of car jams which even featured on Maisie story once which was pretty cool!!


One thing that I really like about Maisie is the fact that she appreciates her fans and will take time to reply to their messages and comments on social media's including a few of mine which was amazing!!


We got into the venue and managed to get right in the middle infant of her microphone and had the perfect view for the whole concert. She came on and play 'In My Head' which is one of my all time favourite songs of hers because it's upbeat and one of the first songs I listened to. She performed for about an hour playing banger after banger. She played all of her songs from her EP 'Dressed To Nice For A Jacket' which is an incredible and moving EP which I would recommend to anyone and everyone. My other favourites include 'Stay Young' because that song is such a tune and is so good, you should give it a listen!! Actually, whilst you're at it, you listen to all of her songs because they're all amazing and once you listen to them once, you'll get addicted!!


After she finished her amazing set, she said she was going to do a meet and greet with Plested by her merchandise stand because she wanted to meet us all, at this moment in time I was so excited because it meant I would finally get to meet her, like a dream come true!

I got to meet Plested which was really cool because it turns out he was a really chilled guy and we had a proper conversation. At first, I made it so awkward because we had a bro hug which I wasn't expecting so he put his arm out so I quickly did the same but I ended up going on the wrong side and now the picture looks like I'm strangling him so I do apologise if you're reading this.


He handed me a card with his Spotify account on it and said this is my latest single to which I replied, its alright, I already know who you are and your music is amazing especially 'Your Name'! He sounded surprised but grateful and then pointed to his camera and said I like this guy!! I then got a photo with him and that's that!!

So I waited in the queue to meet Maisie and when it came to meeting her, I gave her a hug and she said Hi I'm Maisie!!


I said hi back and then she said she recognised me from the front of the crowd. This was her trying to explain to me how she recognised me and me trying to think about what to say to her!!


She was saying she noticed me a couple of times mainly because I was quite tall compared to the people around me. It took me a bit of time to realise what she was going on about but then it clicked and I replied yeah that was me!!


We then got a photo together which is now my wallpaper, happy days!! <3


It was one of the best nights of my life and definitely not the last time I see either of them live. I hope it's not long till either of them go on tour again or even write a song together because that would be an absolute tune!! I plan to see Maisie again at Barn On The Farm in the Summer but until then, who knows what will happen but they both have big futures and it'll be cool to see them grow and eventually sell out arena's!!

That will be it for this blog, it was quite a long one but I hope you enjoyed because I definitely did! if you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts