I Pranked My Sister... Sorry Kate


Before I start this blog, I would appreciate it if you could share it with all your friends and family because this took me roughly 8 hours to complete and about £20, just on post-it notes... Enjoy!!

Whenever my sister goes on holiday or a weekend away, I take the opportunity to prank her room. Previously I have filled her room with balloons, I filled her room up level with her bed and then got bored and gave up. However, this time, I wanted to switch it up and try and prank her in a different way. After getting inspiration from Joe Sugg's video, where he pranked his roommate (Youtube Video) by sticking hundreds of post it notes round his mates room. Me being ambitious, thought it was a great idea to try and recreate myself, only to realise after sticking down the first few, that I was going to be there hours...

I started off doing the main wall behind her bed which is wallpapered so, I thought the sticky notes would stick better. I stuck the first few strips down and then left it for a while. I came back an hour later to find them all on the floor but I wasn't going to let this defeat me. So I went back to the drawing board and came up with an amazing idea to stick tape in the corners to keep them together... and it worked!!


I got home from work Saturday evening around 9 and started working on it straight away because it was less than 24 hours till she would be home and I had hardly started. I worked till about 2am in the morning by which time, I had got the majority of the first wall done. I was pretty impressed with how it came out and part of me was kind of jealous because of how good it looked. I then called it a day and went to bed.


It wasn't till about half 11 Sunday morning, when I decided to get up and get back to work. I showed a few friends my progress and they thought it looked amazing, but one friend said, you've only done one wall. This got me thinking, how much could I do before she get's home. So me being me, I went and got more sticky notes and carried on.


I completed a second wall around midday and then my friend Alex came around and got involved. He decided to stick some notes to his forehead which wasn't helpful. I then told him to work on the mirror which he did a pretty good job at, but got bored after 15 minutes and decided to have a 'well earned 45 minute break' to watch the football. I started on a new wall but after a couple strips, I lost all motivation and moved onto the windows.

About an hour later, my sister returned home, me and Alex quickly finished all the windows and then left her room and waited for her to go to her room. About half an hour later of talking about her weekend she decided to go up to her room where she reacted like this... (Her reaction)


The morning after she had come home and she had a shift at work so, didn't bother taking any of the notes down but ripped the ones off her mirror. Before going to college, I looked in her room and it's mainly intact, apart from the windows, her room has a  multi-coloured glow as the light streams in.


That will be it for this blog, hope you enjoyed! Please share with your friends and family as this took a long time to do but was still very fun! If you have any other ideas that I can do to prank my sister when she next goes away, please let me know via my socials here: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)



Comments

Popular Posts