Zara Larsson


Zara Larsson, an artist who knows how to put on a show for people to remember. She is so energetic and wants everyone to have a good time whatever the occasion.

I've seen Zara Larsson live once before, back in October 2017 at Hammersmith Apollo for the tour of her first album 'So Good', which is such a wonderful album, with many brilliant songs such as her hit single 'Lush Life' and 'I would Like'. She was so good back then, I just had to go see her again when I found out she was doing an intimate gig in London the day before my birthday.


This time, it was at Electric Ballroom in Brixton which was a venue I've never been to before but it was so intimate and small which makes seeing artists like her more special!


Support Act: Lennixx

The support act were great and got the crowd going. It wasn't until after I looked up who Lennixx actually were and found out, one of the singers is actually Zara Larsson's sister, which is really cool that they're touring together. Both artists make very similar music so it was easy to get into their songs because everyone was there to listen to that specific type of pop music. They played a few songs which were catchy and chilled and they even played a few songs from their upcoming EP which will be released quite soon so be sure to keep an eye out for that!!


Zara Larsson



She was buzzing, she got the crowd chanting and singing along to her songs, she was unbelievable!! One thing that I admire about Zara is her choreography, it is always on point and she'll sing parts of her song, then join in with her backup dancers and she'll always time it to perfection! Another thing which makes Zara so unique is that she sang and dance throughout every song however, not once throughout the whole concert did she seem out of breath or tired which meant she carried on being energetic from start to finish. She was walking and dancing all across stage, making sure everyone felt part of her performance. If you click this link, it will take you a video where you see Zara going from singing to dancing like it's nothing!

My personal favourite song of hers is 'Sundown ft WizKid' because it makes you want to rock your head to the beat; the tune gives off summer vibes and is a party anthem. Another one of my favourite song of hers is 'This One's For You' which she featured on with David Guetta. This song was made for the Euro 2016 official anthem and is one of my favourite songs of hers because, it is upbeat and the dance moves that she does with her back-up dancers for it, is so weird but it fits the tune and I kind of like it (the link in the previous paragraph shows you the dance move that I'm talking about)! At the concert, she covered Avicii's song 'Wake Me Up' which is one of my favourite songs of all time so, for her to cover it, was amazing!! You can find a part of her cover here on my twitter!! I could sit here and write something good about each of her songs because they're tune after tune, but I will only let you know a couple of my favourites and let you discover the rest of the album for yourself.


It was a spectacular night and to top it off, she even mentioned about how she is putting together another album which should be out later this year. This could possibly hint to another tour which would be marvellous!! It will be hard to make an album better than 'So Good' but if it contains similar songs to 'WOW' and 'Don't Worry Bout Me' which are her amazing new singles that I would recommend to everyone, then I'm sure it will be just as good, if not better!!

That will be it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)


Comments

Popular Posts