Ellie Moon - Indecisive


An upcoming artist with a big future, I would like to introduce you to the wonderfully talented Ellie Moon with her debut single ‘Indecisive’. 

Originally from Liverpool, she moved to Madrid at the age of 11, where she purchased her first guitar for only 20 Euros and started writing her own music but, then shortly realised that this type of music wasn’t really for her. She then explored other genres and found her love for Jazz and Neo Jazz and wanted to give it a go which led her to where she is now! After getting compared with the likes of David Bowie and Jarvis Cocker, she writes most of her lyrics based on social media to ex boyfriends. A reoccurring theme in her latest song Indecisive. 



Indecisive is a tune! Her sound is right up my street! With a unique guitar riff that is really catchy and a beat that is easy to head bop to. One thing I love about this song is the brass sound in-between the verses as it gives you a little break before you can go absolutely wild for the chorus! Something that I admired about the song is the voice message before the final chorus which also shoes how she’s indecisive, wants to get back with her ex but then deletes it to show she doesn’t know what to do but could also symbolise that she’s better off without him!  


Check out her socials down below and give her a follow because she has some exciting things coming up soon!


I’d also like to say a quick thank you to Amy Wildsmiths for giving me this exciting opportunity to write blogs about a new and talented artist!!



That will be it for this blog, it was a bit different to what I usually do but I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!! If you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts