I Survived A Year (Hardly)


Happy 1st Birthday to Theharviepost!!

Well... I didn’t think I would make it a year of blogging, but here we are! I thought I would’ve given up after one or two blogs however, I'm now reflecting after a whole year of being a blogger. Looking back, I remember dreaming of having my own blog, getting out there and here I am now doing exactly that. It all started thanks to Sophie (Petals Of Perfection) who has helped me and none of this would’ve been possible without her, she helped me set up the blog and has always been there when I’ve needed advice so HUGE shoutout to Sophie!



Some Facts

So it all began on the 27th January 2019, I released my first blog, 'Welcome To TheHarviePost' and to this day, it has been one of my most popular blogs. In the 365 days that TheHarviePost has been live, I have uploaded a whopping 26 blogs, which works out to be a blog every 2 weeks. That’s pretty good if I do say so myself however, this year, I will be aiming to go above and beyond that. There were some times during the year where I didn’t upload for months which annoyed me because I wanted to upload but had nothing to put out and there were times where I just lost all motivation to write. 

However, This time I have done a lot of brainstorming and thought of more blogs to do and I’m ready! With concerts bigger than ever coming up with the likes of The 1975, Lewis Capaldi, Billie Eilish and Stormzy. I will also be revisiting Barn On The Farm with Danny in the summer which I’m so excited for, last time was a blast but this one is going to be so much better! 
One thing that has changed so much this year is my music taste. Before, I used to listen to pop and grime however I explored music more and tried out different genres like Indie, more acoustic sounds, Rock and sometimes even Hip Hop. I came across so many artists that I never knew existed but have since become some of my favourite artists including Plested, Sody, Maggie Rogers, Larkins and many more! I’m hoping 2020 has the same in store, if not more and I find loads of other amazing artists!!



I wrote this blog to reflect on the year and how 2020 will be even bigger and better than 2019! I also wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me throughout this year because it hasn’t been possible without you guys!! 


My next blog will be released this Friday, 2 Blogs in one week, look at me go! It's a pretty cool blog and one I am most certain you will all enjoy! If you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Here’s to another year of blogging!

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts