Surprising My Friends And Family This Christmas


Like true Theharviepost fashion, this blog is pretty late. I was planning on having this released after Christmas however, things got in the way and I never got round to completing it. But, I thought this blog was too good to leave and forget about so here is how I made Christmas the best Christmas yet and this is how it went:

Kris And Danny

These two have been my friends since nursery, well Danny has, Kris has been a part timer and joined our primary school in year 6. Since then we've always kept in touch and played football together. Looking at the pictures below, it's safe to say we've all changed, well Kris still looks weird. However, recently, we haven't talked much but I take full responsibility for it due to being busy with other things but, from now on I'm making sure I keep in contact because friends don't stay friends that long for no reason. This year, I decided to only do something small for them two and they both love alcohol. Danny is more of a cider person which I can relate too. On the other hand, Kris is more of an old man and prefers ales so, I bought Danny a spirit dispenser thing with a bottle of spirit and for Kris, I got a box of ales! Drink responsibly lads!

(Left) 2012- Me and Danny Making our debuts for our primary school football team, still the only football team I have made it into surprisingly. The two picture of the right are of me and Kris in 2013 at a local summer fair!

Alex And Calum

Both two of my closest friends who have helped me through everything. Alex was pretty easy to find a gift for. He is into his grime music and prefers rappers such as AJ Tracey, Dave and Stormzy. Weeks before Christmas, Stormzy released his album and a world tour and of course, I had to get me and him tickets to go see him live at The O2. He opened it and was gobsmacked, however, I'm not sure who is more excited, me or him haha.

Alex's reaction after getting Stormzy tickets!!

Calum, now me and him always get jokey presents and it's never serious. Last year I got him a kids plastic police set as he's a policeman. This year I got him a bingo game as Calum, my sister and friends have been going often so I thought I would save them the money and just play it at home. I also got him a Frozen cable for his car as his one is hanging on by a thread and every time you plug it in, you get electrocuted.

That's Calum on the right!
My Main Family

This year, I went above and beyond. I bought an inflatable Santa costume and brought Santa to them, I created my own nice and naughty list and it was amazing.


Kate And My Mum

Kate was easy. I see her everyday although less and less due to her becoming a full time paramedic! WHOO! I know Kate's favourite music, favourite sweets, perfume so, finding a gift for her was easy. Kate and my mum are both pretty big fans of The 1975. They saw them on their last tour when they had released the album 'I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It' and then Kate got me tickets to see them earlier this year at Reading Festival. Due to my mum having a pacemaker, she is unable to stand for long periods of time so if she goes to a concert, she has to have a seat. The 1975 are about to go on tour next year at The O2 so what better then to get them a ticket each, and a ticket for myself obviously! 





My Dad

Like most dads, my dad loves cars. He takes pride in his cars all the time, every couple of weeks, he'll give them a clean to make them shine. His dream car is a Porsche. I'm only 18 so I got him the only Porsche that I could afford which was a remote control one! He thought it was great but I've driven it more than he has. I also got him a drivers experience day at Brands Hatch where he gets the chance to drive either a Ferrari, Lamborghini or even a Porsche.


That will be it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed! I do apologise for this one being considerably late however, BIG things are coming in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled! If you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts