The Mowgli's - Wasting Time


The name sounds familiar? Thats because they're a pretty big band gaining over 150 million streams worldwide and heading out on multiple U.S tours, including a recent U.K tour.

Originally from Los Angeles, California, the alternative rock band consist of 5 members, Katie, Dave, Josh, Matthew and Andy, but at one point, there was as many as 10 members, now that's a lot of people on one stage. The Mowgli's got their name from one of the band members dog who was called Mowgli, which was named after one of the characters in The Jungle Book.


Since the start of 2020, The Mowgli's haven't stopped working. They released this banger of a song called 'Wasting Time' on the 3rd January along with a cracking music video! In support of this new single, they headed out on a U.K tour stopping by some of the biggest cities including Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow and London.



Whilst you're there checking out their recent hit, make sure to give a listen to their other tunes including 'San Fransisco', 'I Feel Good About This' and my personal favourite 'I'm Good'. You have just got to put their songs into your summer playlists! All of their songs are upbeat songs that will make anyones head bop. The chorus is so catchy and you'll be singing the lyrics by the end of the song!  

Chorus
"I feel like I’ve been wasting time
Like I’ve been stuck here all my life
I feel like I’ve been wasting time"



That will be it for this blog, hope you enjoyed! Let me know your favourite Mowgli's song down below in the comment section below! If you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts