Lewis Capaldi At Wembley Arena


The funniest music artist there has ever lived, with one of the most powerful singing voices in the music industry. Lewis Capaldi is a living legend!

After releasing his debut album 'Divinely Uninspired to a Hellish Extent' which I did a review on and is now my most viewed blog ever by miles for some reason. He went on an arena tour across Europe and U.K, playing at some of the biggest venues on the continent. It has since exploded to Number 1 album in the U.K for the end of 2019 charts, becoming 2x platinum, selling over 600,000 sales. 2019 turned his career around, from performing to 300 peoples in January to selling out two nights at The O2 and Wembley in seconds.


The support act on the night that me and my friend Danny saw was okay. It was a female artist called Donna Missal who was upbeat and had a couple of good tracks. I was gutted to hear that Holly Humberstone was performing the night after we went as I really like her music and it's always nice when you know the support act or a bit of their music but, there's a possibility she will be at Barn On The Farm 2020 so fingers crossed.


In true Lewis Capaldi fashion, he made a big entrance. He edited a video of him when he lost this years Song of the Year at the Grammy's. He edited text over his face saying 'loser' failure' which cracked everyone up and then out he came on stage and the crowd went mental. He started with 'Grace' which is one of my personal favourites of his and it was the first song of his that I listened to and I've never looked back!


He played most of his album including 'Bruises', 'Hold Me While You Wait' and 'Hollywood'. These are three of my favourite tracks from his album as I can relate to them, they are more upbeat compared to most of his songs and his voice just sounds insane with every word. His album is one of very few albums where I actually enjoy every song because I've listened to it that much.


To finish the whole set, he did an encore where he ran off stage and the 2 minutes later, appeared on a small stage in the middle of the standing crowd where he performed 'Someone You Loved'. The crowd then sung the last chorus and I've never heard so many people sing that same lyrics all at once, it was so loud but incredible that this one musician could bring this many fans together!


His album has helped me through some of the worst times in my life and whenever I feel bad, I always turn to music and his songs are always there and relatable!


That will be it for this blog! I hope you all enjoyed! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me on all my socials: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)



Comments

Popular Posts