My Sister Got Me Back...


So... I didn't expect to be writing this blog so soon but, my sister pranked me back and she got me good...

So if you didn't catch one of my latest blogs, I pranked my sister by covering her room in over a thousand sticky notes. It was amazing, it took 8 hours to get roughly a 2 minute reaction but it was worth it. During that 2 minutes, she said she would get revenge, however, I thought nothing of it, some time ago my sister tried to fill my room with balloons but failed as she got bored. This time, she went all out and covered most of my room in cling film, wrapping paper and tin foil...


I left the house Monday morning to go to college as normal expecting nothing to happen. I got a text from my parents asking what time I would be home as they had just got back from a weekend away so, I said later as I was meant to be going out but then changed my mind. I came home and thought nothing of it. As normal, I went upstairs to drop my bag off in my room but, there was a post it note on my door quoting 'Sorry Luke'. For some reason I still thought she had just stuck a sticky note to my door to make it look like she had pranked when in reality she didn't, but that wasn't the case...


I opened the door and my room looked like a space ship. Tin foil was everywhere. Everything in my room was covered. She wrapped all my records individually and then all together. All my aftershaves, deodorants, pictures, my playstation with all my games and DVD's, books, you name it, it was wrapped. Although I was annoyed because it was going to take me ages to take it all down, I have to give her credit as it was a pretty good effort and I was impressed. You can view my reaction here --> Twitter


I'm writing this two days after it all happened and I still haven't even finished un-wrapping everything, my desk still has unicorn wrapping paper over it with everything on top wrapped in cling film, its like opening presents at Christmas but I know what I'm getting most of the time haha. She even went to the extent of wrapping my goggles...


That will be it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed because I didn't. If you have any sort of ideas that I can use to get back at my sister, I have a few in my mind but if you have any more ideas, I'd love to hear them!! you contact me via my socials here: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)




Comments

Popular Posts