I'm Back!!



After more than a month off, I am back blogging and ready for the next chapter!

What have I been up to?

I would be lying if I said I had been too busy to make time for writing blogs however, being stuck in isolation, I haven't been doing much apart working and online college work. So, I thought I would use this time to pick up my laptop again and get back into writing.

I have also used the month off to kind of plan what blogs I could do next to keep mixing up the content to make it more entertaining, I've come up with a few ideas and also written a couple so I'm ahead of the game, keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming blogs!

I also got so bored that I made the weirdest decision of my life and dyed my hair red. I'm still unsure what made me do it however, I did buy a blue hair dye bottle as it was buy one get one free so if this blog gets 50 views, I'll dye my hair blue!!



Before I end this blog, I just want to make a quick shoutout to someone, I don't really do these but just want to say Thank You to my friend Calvin, who is currently studying at Bournemouth University. The reason I'm shouting him out is because he interviewed me for his YouTube channel the other day and after the interview we got chatting about my blog and spoke about where I want to go with it etc which then gave me the motivation to get back into blogging so with that, I'd like to thank him! His YouTube channel is down below and is really useful for people who are debating going to uni and even gets students from different subjects to give you an insight of what the courses are like!

--> Calvin's Youtube <--



That is it for this blog but I shall be back on Saturday with another blog! Make sure to follow me on all my socials below and tell me how you've been keeping yourselves from going insane during isolation! You can reach me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)



Comments

Popular Posts