Oli - Think About It

I'm back blogging, Oli has released yet another hit tune, the world is finally getting back to normality. 'Think About It' is OLI's first single in 2021 and it is so fresh!

Along with her latest single, OLI also filmed a music video to go with the single and it's just as good. The lighting is so pretty getting that star effect through the sheet which also gives off a dreamy vibe, as though we are in her head watching her over-think situations. The music video also features real life videos from her childhood which is such a lovely personal touch. 


"I wanted the video to feel like someone deep in thought, maybe even being existential. It’s about the big things we take in, like the universe and our place in it. But also the small family moments that are just as important."

Ahead of her latest release, OLI said "There are days when you won’t have any control over your thoughts, you’ll think of anything and everything all at once, I wanted the song to show how that felt. When it’s late at night and all I can tell myself is ‘don’t over-think’, whilst knowing I absolutely will anyway.” This song is so relatable as I'm such an over-thinker and constantly getting myself into a mess due to thinking more than I need to. 


Music has been running through her family since she was born which has allowed her to be so creative. She wrote her first song at the age of 7. 7... that's mental, I just about learnt how to write a sentence at the age of 7 and she was writing full blown songs! Some of her influences range from Pink Floyd to Stereophonics. She has also been a back-up singer for the one and only Boy George which is insane!

Make sure you check her out on all platforms and stream 'Think About It' till your heart gives in!

Spotify

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

That is it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed!! If you're an upcoming artist like OLI, no matter what genre, be sure to get in touch as I would love to find out more and write a blog on your latest music!! Be sure to check me out or contact me via all my socials: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts