Moyka - Spaces EP


Let me introduce you to the incredibly talented Moyka and her brand new EP 'Spaces'. The 23 year old Norwegian is back with her second EP and it is insane.

If you like a song that has a good beat, then she will be right up your street!


The EP 'Spaces' is based on a break-up that Moyka went through last year where she lost, not only someone she loved, but also one of her best friends and since then, she's been trying to fill that gap. In an interview, she said, "It’s about losing both someones closeness and friendship, and how I’ve tried to fill in the spaces of what’s left of them. It's about trying to both look forward and move on from the heartbreak."

The EP features 2 new songs, one being an intro which is half way through the EP. The other is called 'Kanazawa' which is getting released with a music video. The music video is based on loads of collages of memories that were meant to happen.

What makes her unique is that every song you hear of hers is not only sung by her, but it's also produced by her. In the same interview, she mentioned "Otherwise I don’t feel like the songs are mine. When it's just my voice there it's like I'm just a piece of the song; when I’m in the production as well that’s when I feel: 'This song is mine".


My personal favourites from the EP include 'Violet' and 'Backwards' just because the beat and melodies go together so well and they're just easy to listen to. Perfect summer tunes! You can find out more about Moyka by following on her socials below and be sure to check out her latest music video on her YouTube Channel below!!


I hope you enjoyed this blog and have found a new artist to follow because it's only a matter of time before she gets a hit single in the charts!! Please feel free to share with your friends and family and also, hit that SUBSCRIBE button at the top of the page so you never miss a blog!! Whilst you are at it, feel free follow me on all my socials including: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts