Operation: Kate's Birthday


If you didn't know, it was my sister's birthday over a week ago and me being me, I wanted to do something extra special seeing as we're in lockdown and can't do much to celebrate it. 

She's a paramedic and during the pandemic, she's been working loads more than usual so I wanted to base it on something to do with her work. Late one night I came up with a crazy thought to transform my living room in to a hospital theatre, then create a patient and stuff him with all her presents. 

I ordered multiple props from Amazon including a chain, bones, needles to make it more realistic and also some fun things to find when operating on the person. To make the arms, I just got two of her favourite bottles of wines and used them. As a joke, I also bought a fake poo just as an added extra and it was a laugh. At the same time, I also wanted to get her things that she actually wanted fro her birthday so I bought her a pair of Vans which was the persons shoes. I also got a video on YouTube of an operating screen where it showed the patient's heart rate and then when we finished, the heart rate stopped like he had passed away, R.I.P. 

I also bought one of those classic dinosaur costumes which is amazing and deep down, I bought it more for my own entertainment rather than Kates. It was fun chasing the cats around the garden until they didn't come back home for a day which was worrying at first but all good now! 

Although this wasn't a prank, it was still fun to do and see her reaction. However, I have a prank in mind for when lockdown is over as my parents currently banned them because of the virus and making Kate's work more stressful so watch out for that one :)!

And that's her birthday for another year!! Please feel free to share with your friends and family and also, hit that SUBSCRIBE button at the top of the page so you never miss a blog!! Whilst you are at it, feel free follow me on all my socials including: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts