12 Days Of Blogmas!! Day 12: The Final Blog


And just like that, it's the twelfth day of Blogmas and Christmas Eve. It has flown by!! All those past couple of months building up for tomorrow, Christmas Day. 

Blogmas has been such good fun, stress at times but worth it! I got to turn my garden into a winter wonderland, made a gingerbread train and made festive treats. I will try to be more consistent in 2021 than I have been this year with blogs but, writing a blog every 2 days for the majority of a month was harder than I expected it to be!!

During the whole of Blogmas, TheHarviePost surpassed 5,000 views as well so id like to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone that takes time out of their day to check out the page and each blog, its much appreciated!! <3

However you're spending Christmas this year, I hope you all have a wonderful day spending it the best way possible with everything that has gone on this year and try to end it on a high note!! I shall see you all in the new year to continue another year of blogging. I have a few ideas that I'd like to get done in 2021 so stay tuned to see if they actually happen!! 

Hope 2021 treats us all better than 2020!!


TheHarviePost

Comments

Popular Posts