Introducing 12 Days Of Blogmas!!!

After not posting a blog for almost 3 months, I thought I'd set myself a challenge to be a daily blogger for the run ups to Christmas. However, after thinking of ideas, I came up with around 20, some better than others, So instead of 24, I thought I would half the amount of blogs and make a 12 days of Christmas, this way, I wouldn't take up all your timelines and it wouldn't blow up my laptop!  

Throughout November, I have been brainstorming multiple ideas that would test my skills but also be more enjoyable than just a normal blog, the the last blog is an absolute belter of a blog so keep your eyes peeled!! 


Blogmas is also a time to show that I can get my creative side out and think of 12 ideas all relating back to Christmas. I'm going to get my artsy side out and make a few Christmas decorations, I'll put my chef's hat on and doing some cooking/baking and maybe a cheeky cocktail blog because who doesn't love a festive cocktail!! 

My next blog will start tomorrow on the 2nd of December so a new blog appears on every even date leading up to Christmas!! Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!

TheHarviePost




Comments

Popular Posts