SJUR and Lovespeake - Me In The Middle


With the clubs and bars shut until at least May, why not bring the club to your homes with this brand new banger! Norwegian producer SJUR teamed up with Lovespeake to create an uplifting anthem called Me In The Middle. 

SJUR comes from a small town off the west coast of Norway and started his career in Bergen as a DJ in local clubs and bars. Now he's signed to Sony Music Norway who also manage the likes of AURORA and Sigrid. The last couple of years, his career has blown up gaining thousands of followers and reaching hundreds of millions of streams on songs such as 'Let Me Love You'. He has also received lots of support from other DJ's including Sam Feldt and Kygo.


Ahead of their latest release Me In The Middle,  SJUR said "For me, this is a very motivating song. It is about being able to achieve your goals and focus enough on yourself in order to achieve these. I have worked with Lovespeake on several sessions before and he is very skilled. And, with Jesper joining us we became a really good team”

This song has got me missing the clubs more than ever. Just thinking about the memories of dancing on the dance floor with my mates, having a great time, living my life. To be back in that position again... I just miss that feeling so much!! It's a song that is easy to listen to and get you up on your feet having a little rave in your car, your home, wherever you play it!!


You can listen to this party hit right here!!

Be sure to check him out on his socials below to keep up to date with his latest releases and possible tours when things go back to normal!! 

Instagram

Facebook

Spotify

That is it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed!! If you're an upcoming artist, no matter what genre, be sure to get in touch as I would love to find out more and possibly write a blog on your latest music!! Don't forget you can now SUBSCRIBE to my blog page so you never miss a blog!! Be sure to check me out or contact me via all my socials: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts