Vistas - The Love You Give


Let me introduce you to the indie/rock bank that go by the name of Vistas and their brand new single 'The Love You Give'.

The trio band from Scotland latest single 'The Love You Give' is their third single to be released off their debut album ‘everything changes in the end’ which will be released on 29th may 2020. To celebrate this, they are also doing their biggest ever headline tour, playing at cities such as Glasgow, Bristol and London which I am hoping to be at! As well as their tour, they've already announced a couple of festivals that they'll be performing at including Tramlines and Truck Festival.



The other two singles of their debut album include 'Teenage Blues' and 'Sucker' which are both absolute tunes that will make your head bop. Vistas sound is so easy to listen to that anyone would enjoy their music. I really enjoy listening to their music on long car journeys as their sound is so chilled and the lyrics are easy to learn so then everyone can sing along to them!


I have seen Vistas a couple of times when they supported Circa Waves at The Roundhouse and then at Barn On the Farm 2019. I am also looking forward to seeing them supporting Circa Waves for the second time in April at O2 Academy Brixton. I am also hoping they make another return to Barn On The Farm in 2020 as that would be so cool.


Smash the link to check out their latest single!! http://spoti.fi/38fQrVF

Also, be sure to check them out on all their socials below:

Instagram
Twitter
Spotify
Vistas Website


That will be it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed! My next blog will be released on Friday and it's a good one so you do not want to miss it! If you have any questions, please don't forget to message me via: TwitterInstagramFacebook or email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee :)

Comments

Popular Posts