My Inflatable Collection

Throughout lockdown, for some strange reason, I decided to buy a load on inflatable costumes. 

It all started when I got a Santa costume to surprise my family for Christmas. If you missed it, you can check out the blog here about how I surprised my family! :) 

Then for my sisters birthday, I bought the dinosaur costume to surprise Kate however, when it came to the day, I just completely forgot I had the costume in my room as I was so distracted by turning the living room into an operation theatre, which you can also check out here!!


In January, Kate got hit with Covid-19 so she had to self isolate in her room by herself for 10 days. Most days she would complain that she was bored, she managed to get through pretty much the whole of Glee on Netflix. So to help her get through her day, I bought an inflatable Shark and Unicorn and wore a different suit for the last 5 days of her self isolation. 


This is the part where I get you guys involved! If this blog gets over 100 views. Me and a friend (who doesn't know he's taking part yet) will run across London in 2 two of the suits playing real life bingo. There is a link below where you can choose which outfits we have to wear. The bingo card will consist of 9 different tasks including getting a picture with a tourist, visiting multiple tourist attractions and more! To get involved, vote using the link below!! 

Vote Here!!

Please share with your friends, family, siblings, pets or whoever, it means more than you think and it's greatly appreciated. That will be it for this blog, I hope you enjoyed. Be sure to check out the poll and vote! If you have any questions or want to make any other suggestions of what suit I should get next, let me know by dropping me a message via my socials: TwitterInstagramFacebook or even email me at Theharviepost@gmail.com!! Until next time...

Byeeee!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts